Weather in and around Denver is classically divided into four seasons, so HVAC equipment installed in the region must function on both the coldest and hottest summer days. In almost all cases, the specialized cooling and heating needs of commercial buildings require a well-prepared, customized system that meets local requirements. As a family-owned and operated business, Rogers and Sons helps customers throughout Colorado with Design-Build Commercial HVAC installations. In our article, we will show you why you should choose a custom solution over a generic factory system.
What HVAC System Is Needed In Commercial Buildings?
It is important to emphasize that the heating and cooling needs of commercial buildings vary depending on their function. A store, a garage, an office building, or a warehouse all require completely different systems and outputs.
But even the most typical commercial use, the office building, can have many unique features. These include the design of the office space (because the needs of large open spaces are very different from those of a parceled, small office design) or the ratio and size of common areas.
Anyone who has ever worked in an office will have experienced the phenomenon of some of the people sitting in the room still being cold, while others are already hot. This kind of discomfort can be caused, among other things, by HVAC systems that do not create the right indoor climate – partly due to a failure to plan well.
There are other requirements that commercial building operators have for a modern HVAC system, including:
- Creating different temperatures even in large, open-space indoor areas.
- Being unobtrusive and does not interfere with work.
- Should be equipped with state-of-the-art filtration systems to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Should be simple and inexpensive to maintain.
The Benefits of A Design-Build Commercial HVAC System
Given the above, we could easily conclude that the best commercial HVAC system we design and build simply meets all your needs, but it’s much more than that.
Let’s take a look at the benefits of a well-designed commercial HVAC system:
- Easy to use: The system must be modern, but at the same time users must be able to operate it. In addition, the building operator must have a constant overview of the system so that he can intervene when necessary. In addition to manageability, adequate monitoring and reporting is also a key aspect.
- Efficiency: The biggest advantage of custom design is that you can build a system that not only meets your specific needs but does so at the lowest possible cost.
- The right performance: When choosing a generic solution, it is often the case that the power required for a particular building and its functions is undersized or oversized. Both can be problematic: while an undersized system will leave employees working in an unpleasant environment, an oversized system will generate unnecessary extra expenditure.
Rogers & Sons, Inc. is a family-run Colorado corporation with a focus on the design and setup of custom HVAC solutions. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer success team if you plan your next commercial building investment or need advice regarding your existing systems.