Rogers & Sons is a design/build specialty contractor focused on full-service HVAC work and related HVAC Equipment, Automated Controls, Indoor Air Quality, and Energy Management.
Our full-service team includes HVAC designers, CAD and Revit specialists, controls experts, metal fabricators, field installers, and certified service technicians.
Our design-build approach saves customers time and money. Once the owners objectives are identified, a budget is established early in the design process to avoid cost overruns, avoiding the need to re-engineer after a bid. Tracking the cost throughout the design phase is essential for a successful outcome.
Advantages of Design/Build include:
- Ability to maintain a budget and control total costs
- Single point of contact
- Less administrative duties by owner
- Elimination of mediating between designer and contractor
- More design options
- Improved construction efficiency
- More rapid project completion
Chillers, Cooling and Geothermal
We have designed and delivered comfort systems to a wide range of Industrial properties such as Power Generation, Transportation Hubs, Warehouses, Laboratory facilities, schools, dealerships, restaurants and office buildings, to name but a few.
Our specialties include:
- Design/Build of HVAC and Boiler Systems
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance Service
- Industrial HVAC ducting and ductwork
- Energy efficient HVAC management and solutions
- HVAC tenant improvement and retrofit