Rogers & Sons is a family owned and operated company servicing the Denver Metro area for 40 years. More than just an employee, you are part of a team that recognizes you for the capabilities that you bring. Rogers & Sons invests in its employees to ensure you have the tools necessary to succeed. We support individual growth opportunities and training. We pride ourselves in taking the time to find out where you want to go and how we can help you get there.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered for each eligible full-time employee and his/her eligible dependents.
- Supplemental insurance offered for each eligible full-time employee and his/her eligible dependents.
- Life Insurance for each eligible full-time employee paid for by Rogers & Sons.
- Pension & 401(k) Retirement Plans with matching contributions offered for each eligible full-time employee.
- Vacation Pay
- Education program and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Family: We build a family environment where relationships endure. We are safe and empowered. Teamwork, Growth, Leadership and Education are the cornerstones of our foundation.
- Customers: We are a great customer experience. Lasting relationships are forged by truly listening to our customers’ needs and providing real value in every solution.
- Community: We are responsible stewards of our planet’s resources. We sensibly design and deliver energy efficient solutions, education and a safer environment.
The Fabricator is responsible for fabrication of new sheet metal fittings and ductwork. This includes cutting, bending, forming of sheet metal to include insulation assembly as well as welding and soldering.
The Pipefitter is responsible for supervising and installation of new piping and equipment on new or existing buildings. This includes heating, chilled water, refrigeration, gas and geothermal applications.
The SM Installer is responsible for installation of new sheet metal and equipment on new or existing projects. This includes RTU’s, MUA’s, HP’s, Furnace’s, EF’s, FCU’s, and AHU’s.